A lot of great and good changes happened in the new exam pattern. The changes happened in exam format, exam duration, and breaks, syllabus, PMP exam content outline (ECO), question types, etc.
Earlier The Exam Format Outline was focused on five key domains of project management. The new content outline is divided into three key domains, 35 tasks, and 135 enablers.
The three domains are:
- People – 42% question will come from this domain
- Process – 50% questions
- Business Environment – 8% questions
In addition to this,
- 50% of questions will represent traditional or predictive project management approaches
- Rest 50% will come from Agile or Hybrid Project Management approaches
Authorized Training Partner (ATP) Program:
To ensure high quality PMP, Disciplined Agile (DA), and Project Management training PMI took breakthrough initiatives:
- PMI developed PMP Authorized Exam Prep licensed Content for ATPs worldwide.
- It is mandatory for all ATPs to follow this courseware for the PMP Aspirants, students, participants
- Instructors must be authorized by PMI to conduct any PMP, DA related courses
- PMI-vetted and approved Instructors will deliver under an ATP is mandatory now
- Only PMI ATPs and Instructors are allowed to get the licensed courseware from PMI for their students
The exam duration is now 230 minutes, two breaks are available in the exam every 10 minutes in length. Exam questions are divided into two sections, after completing and submitting the first section you cannot review the submitted section.
PMI changed the type of the question of classical multiple-choice to six different kinds of questions mentioned below:
- Multiple choice (only one answer)
- Multiple Response (more than one answer)
- Matching/ Drag and Drop
- Limited fill in the blank 6. True/False
DaySpring Limited is the premier level ATP in Bangladesh. Serving the Project Management Community for the last 10 years.