1. You are managing a project for your organization. Linda Lahm the project sponsor has a great deal of authority regarding project decisions, but you recently discovered that she doesn’t have much interest in your project. To complete the project successfully, you need your project sponsor’s continuous support. What stakeholder management strategy should you use with your project sponsor?
A. Keep the sponsor satisfied
B. Keep the sponsor informed
C. Monitor the sponsor activities
D. Manage the sponsor closely
2. The power/interest grid classification model for stakeholders’ analysis suggests: Select one:
A. Keeping high-power/high-interest stakeholders informed.
B. Keeping high-power/low-interest stakeholders satisfied.
C. Monitoring low-power/high-interest stakeholders.
D. Managing low-power/low-interest stakeholders closely.
3. You are developing management strategies to effectively engage stakeholders throughout the project life cycle, based on the analysis of their needs, interests, and potential impact on project success. This is known as: Select one:
A. Manage Stakeholder Engagement.
B. Monitor Stakeholder Engagement.
C. Plan Stakeholder Engagement.
D. Plan Stakeholder Management.
4. Classification of the engagement levels of stakeholders includes which of the following: (Choose three)
5. You have been working on a new project that will affect your entire organization of 2000 people. You and the project team know that you should create a stakeholder register for the stakeholders, but is it necessary to create 2000 entries in this register? Select one:
A. Yes; all stakeholders should be identified.
B. Yes, but it is appropriate to group the stakeholders for easier management.
C. No; only the key stakeholders need to be identified in the stakeholder register.
D. No; only negative stakeholders and key stakeholders must be documented in the stakeholder register.
Then go here to check your answer (use password “DaySpring” to view the answers and explanations): https://dayspringltd.com/solution-5-questions-on-stakeholders-engagement