This course will provide a comprehensive introduction to the basics of the Microsoft® Project 2016 application. The course will also provide an overview of the project plan, tasks, and resources.
Additionally, the course provides information on tracking project progress and advanced task scheduling. An outline on reporting, troubleshooting, and customizing views will be provided by the course. You will also get information on sharing project information, resource pooling and consolidation, along with an update on new features in the Microsoft® Project 2016 application.
Demos are provided to show how to work with the Microsoft® Project 2016 application and get hands on experience.
Simplilearn’s training in Microsoft Project 2016 enables the users to analyze and plan project resources, budgets, and schedules.
This certification provided by Microsoft® is ideal for those who are looking to advance their career in project development.
What You Will Learn
You’ll learn to:
- Define key project management concepts and terms
- Effectively navigate the user interface and interpret common views
- Configure essential elements of a new schedule
- Enter and modify a task list
- Record unplanned or partially planned activities
- Set dependencies between tasks
- Create a resource list and generate assignments
- Apply individual and global formats to views and charts
- Create a summary or executive timeline
- Prepare the schedule for printing, reporting and sharing through other file formats
Why is the certification most sought-after?
Microsoft® Project 2016 application is a registered product of Microsoft ® Corporation. It is a useful desktop tool that helps project managers to analyze and plan project resources, budgets, and schedules. Project managers can efficiently track the project progress and forecast resource needs with the help of reports.
Currently, there are approximately 6.5 thousand professionals across the globe who are Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD).